Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year...

Hi there blogger followers!  I'm back.... I just looked at my last update and boy has it been a while, but that's how it goes sometimes.  I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and that your 2015 is off to a great start.  I have news that I am so happy to share....I have joined Stampin' UP as a demonstrator.  I have be pondering this decision for a while and I decided that with the new year it was time to get off the fence and go for it.  I have been a customer of Stampin' UP for several years, they are a wonderful company with good quality products.  I am excited to see what will happen in this new venture.  As with anything new there's an adjustment period and that is where I find myself now. As you can see I've made a few changes to my blog, really just cleaned up a bit. Soon I hope to be posting some craft projects with my new Stampin' UP products. In the mean time I just want you all to know that Stampin' UP is having their annual "Sale-A-Bration" this means that anytime you place a $50 order you get to chose a free item from one of 10 items from this special "Sale-A-Bration" catalog.  You can find my online ordering site at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net   I would love to be your demonstrator if you don't already have one.  For my local followers I hope to have a stamping workshop soon so you can come play with some of Stampin' Up's wonderful products. I should be getting my new demonstrator's kit soon and then I'll set the date.

For today I just thought I share a couple of cards that I have made since my last update. The first  2 cards were made with a Stampin' UP  products and the last 2 card are all Cricut.  The last picture is the ornament that all my Cricut Club gals made at our November Cricut Club meeting.

 


 Well I hope found some inspiration and  have enjoyed your time here in my corner of the web.  Please leave me a comment so I will know that you stopped by.  Happy New Year to all and Thanks....
God Bless,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment