Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekly deals and a Spring Wreath


Hi there all you blog followers, family and friends. Just wanted to share a Spring Wreath that I designed for my May Cricut Club. I was inspired by a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator in the UK who goes by Pootles.  You can find her on the internet at pootles.co.uk.  Anyway I took her idea and added my Cricut spin and here you go.....

I got the grapevine wreath at Michael's and the mini LED lights from Amazon. I used Flower Shoppe and Everyday Pop-up Cards Cricut cartridges and of course all the paper and ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  On the right you can see Stampin' Up's weekly deals good through Memorial Day.  Remember if you see something you want just click on the picture and it will take you right to my online store where you can order that item as well as anything else you may need. The best part of shopping at my online store is that all your items are delivered right to your door.   Also just a quick reminder that Stampin' Up has a 50% off their Paper Pumpkin program and you can find more information at paperpumpkin.com just remember to chose me as your demonstrator. 

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web...

No comments:

Post a Comment